Saturday 9 June 2012

why suffering?

So the power of Christ may rest upon us. To strengthen us in our innerman. To produce endurance, character, hope etc.
2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Romans 5:3-4 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that [b]suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, [/b]
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
[b]For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory...[/b]
[/quote]
Thanks Starr ==you are like God's mouth you surround me with His word! I greatly appreciate you!
[/quote]

No comments:

Post a Comment